Special opportunities can be designed for groups and individuals, including projects you can do on your own if availability is a factor.
- Prepare bag lunches or toiletry gift bags for Breakfast program participants
- Organize food and non-food drives
- Organize winter coat drives
- Building maintenance and cleaning projects
- Organize a fundraising activity or event and donate the proceeds to Rainbow Kitchen
- “Adopt” Rainbow Kitchen – we’d love to have members of your office, social, religious or professional group work with us throughout the year to improve the quality of life for low-income children, elderly, disabled and homeless individuals, people who are unemployed, underemployed, and struggling to make ends meet.
- Maybe you have some ideas for special projects?
We always welcome new ideas for special projects. Share your ideas by…Contacting: Lori Roadway at 412-464-1892.
Write to us:
Rainbow Kitchen Community Services
135 East 9th Avenue
Homestead, PA 15120
Or Email us here Rainbow Kitchen Community Services